During business hours, we can be reached at the following numbers:
- Greater Hartford Offices: (860) 549-3210
- Plainville/Newington: (860) 223-8553
- Dr. Stephan Lange, MD: (860) 522-7121
- Dr. James Mazzara: (860) 649-2267
We are open between 8:30AM and 4:30PM on Monday through Friday. During regular business hours, please call our main numbers so our staff can assist you. Our highly trained staff should be able to address your questions or route them to the necessary resources.
You also can directly contact your physician’s office by visiting his/her page on this site and calling the office line.
We have coverage 7 days a week, 24 hours a day for emergencies. If you call after business hours, please call (860) 549-3210 and our answering service will take your call and will page your orthopedic provider, if needed.
We offer two urgent care centers in Farmington and Glastonbury to handle acute orthopedic injuries that occur on nights or weekends.
- Urgent care is open 4:30PM to 8:00PM Monday through Friday, and Saturday/Sunday from 9:00AM to 1:00PM. No appointment is necessary.
- Call (860) 244-8888 or click here to learn more
For serious or life-threatening emergencies, call 911 or go to the emergency room.
We also offer same-day appointments for urgent and acute injuries during business hours. Please call the office at (860) 549-3210 between 8:30AM and 4:30PM Monday through Friday and asked to be directed to the physician on call.