At OAH, we are patient focused and performance driven. We have rigorous performance measures in place to guarantee delivery of the highest quality care in the most cost effective and efficient manner.
Measures are created around five key pillars:
- Patient Safety & Process Improvement
- Cost Control and Financial Performance
- Patient Satisfaction
- Patient Outcomes
- Employee Satisfaction
Our focus on performance metrics enables us to continually drive quality improvement, patient safety, and outstanding clinical outcomes. Click here to see what our patients have to say.
The Orthopedic Associates Surgery Center in Rocky Hill continues to monitor monthly Patient Satisfaction through the EdgePerception™ Performance Analysis Report. The summary for the most recent month July 2016 is as follows:
Overall Score 95.5%
Category Scoring Summary
Key Indicator Summary
Sample of patient comments included the following:
- "Staff so kind and professional"
- "I thought everyone was exceptional and very caring"
- "I could not be happier"
- "I would not want to go anywhere else"
- "Everyone was very pleasant."
- "Staff acted like a family and made me feel cared about. Also, that Nancy, one of the Nurses, remembered taking care of me when I was there four years ago. That was really nice."
- "Staff was all very nice."
- "Easy discharge process."
- "Very friendly ,efficient, courteous staff"
- "Knowledge, skill, professionalism, bedside manner."
- "Every thing is great there"
- "Everyone was calm, friendly, and professional."
- "I was impressed by the cleanliness of the facility as well as the efficient, skillful and professional care provided"
- "Staff and convenience. Treatment made me feel very comfortable in a surgical situation."
- "I interacted with ten people in my short visit and all of them were friendly, professional, and helped to make the experience as stress free as possible."
- "Conveniently located and parking not a problem."
- "The warm blankets."
- "I never have to worry about the quality of care or of the facility."
- "Attitude an professionalism of MD and staff. I felt very comfortable with procedure. "
- "Hard to pick one thing as I was very pleased with the whole experience!"
- "I'm really impressed that the doctor called me the night of my surgery to check in on me."
- "Everyone was very helpful."